Wednesday, May 4, 2011

i believe in a thing called love

...and so do Will & Kate. For some reason this song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sRYNYb30nxU was stuck in my head while I watched the Royal Wedding. Perhaps because the band is British? Who knows, but I thoroughly enjoy the chorus.
Since the actual wedding took place at the crack o' dawn on Friday (clearly I value sleep a lot more than some people, who watched it in real time) we had a Royal Brunch on Saturday, to ohh and ahh over the dress, the venue, David Beckham, etc. The girls who hosted know how to do it right and I couldn't get enough of the decorations. And the food was also pretty tasty - sweet potato hash, beignets, muffins, and fruit.
My favorite is the "Keep Calm and Marry On". I see singles wards worldwide adapting this motto in the near future.











































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment